Private Bus Services
Peninsula Grammar supports a variety of private bus routes to transport students to and from our school through the Ventura Bus Company.
Private (charter) bus routes for our students include:
- Portsea - covering the southern Peninsula
- Flinders - via Shoreham, Merricks, Balnarring, Bittern and Tuerong
- Red Hill - starting in Fingal via Main Ridge, Red Hill, Merricks North, Mornington East
- Seaford - via Patterson Lakes, Carrum Downs and Somerville (Toorak College shared bus route)
- Safety Beach - Toorak College shared bus route.
We offer two options for students using the private bus services:
- per term fee – entitles the student to travel to and from school every school day during a term, fees will vary depending on the bus route
- casual fee – a pay-as-you-go system where each trip is charged at $9.45 per trip, including GST, to your child's school account.
If you would like to organise a permanent bus booking for your child, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public Bus Services
Public Transport Victoria's (PTV) bus services are also available to Peninsula Grammar students.
These public bus routes operate from Mt Martha, Frankston South and from the Frankston train station. Students require a MYKI card to access these public bus routes that run by Peninsula Grammar.
For students who meet the criteria, the transport conveyance allowance may also be available for additional financial support. If you believe you may be eligible, please email email@example.com for further assistance.
For further information regarding private and public bus services for Peninsula Grammar students please call our Uniform Shop on +61 3 9788 7746 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.